Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Free Chinese Lesson - Chinese Lesson

.

.

Guide to Chinese
Living in China

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 3 minute(s) ago. Search: Posts Made By: kackyg60

Forum: Speaking and Listening 7th May 2005, 08:21 AM

Replies: 43

Why Do You Learn Chinese?(ple help me with the survey)

Views: 6,910

Posted By kackyg60

I first wanted to learn Mandarin so I could...

I first wanted to learn Mandarin so I could understand my Jet Li movies without having to read the
subtitles, plus some of the subtitles are wrong and I want to know what they are really saying.
But...

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:42 PM.

-- Default Style ---- Larger Fonts -- vB3 Lite -- 简体中文 -- 繁體中文 -- English (US)
Contact Us -   - Archive - Top

Learn Chinese, Learn Mandarin online, Learning Materials, Mandarin audio lessons, Chinese writing lessons, Chinese vocabulary lists, About chinese characters, News in Chinese, Go to China, Travel to China, Study in China, Teach in China, Dictionaries, Learn Chinese Painting, Your name in Chinese, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese songs, Chinese proverbs, Chinese poetry, Chinese tattoo, Beijing 2008 Olympics, Mandarin Phrasebook, Chinese editor, Pinyin editor, China Travel, Travel to Beijing

No comments: