Friday, November 23, 2007

Hilary Duff banned from buying a Porsche

?  ?

ENTERTAINMENT / Gossip

Hilary Duff banned from buying a Porsche

(ANI)
Updated: 2007-08-22 14:51

Hilary Duff

?

Hilary Duff's business manager has refused to let her buy her dream - a
Porsche - as the singer-actress is not very good behind the wheel.

The 19-year-old revealed that the manager has banned her from buying the
car because he thinks she was a ‘terrible driver’.

"The car I want is a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. But my business manager
doesn't want me to buy it - he says that I'm a terrible driver and don't
need that kind of car,” Duff said.

The ‘Lizzie MCGuire Movie’ star, who had earlier admitted her poor
driving skills, insisted that she met with a ‘little accident’ once
as she was on phone, but the manager was very particular about her being
more careful.

"The other day I had a little accident because I was driving while I was
on the phone. It was just a tap, nothing serious, so I thought, I'll keep
going it's fine, whatever. But my business manager told me, 'You have to
be careful, because people will sue you.' So I need to be cautious,”
she said.

Earlier, Duff had revealed that her pals were scared to sit in the car
while she was on the driver’s seat.

“Everyone is scared to get in the car with me. My garage sometimes
jumps out at me,” she said.

?

Top Entertaiment News ?

* Cruz and Bardem lined up for film of musical 'Nine'
* Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox ride the wave together
* Amy Winehouse scraps North American
* Brad Pitt aims to keep focus on Katrina recovery
* Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson to star a film together

Today's Top News ?

* Fatal mine flooding is a natural disaster
* China raises interest rates again
* Chinese abroad to be better protected
* US act on poultry reflects 'protectionism'
* China working all-out for trapped miners

Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours

20071123 Extracted From http://www.learnchinese.bj.cn

No comments: